Workshops are facilitated lessons designed for anyone, anywhere to learn something.
Labs are group oriented, experiential learning designed to test something by participants within a specific context.
We offer hybrid“WorkshopLab”courses that are specifically designed to develop public art ideas & activities.
The focus is to engage students and faculty on problem formulation and creative solutions.
1. Participants work with current public issues through getting the knowledge of a given space and engaging in cross disciplinary collaboration.
Explore relevance: personal ⇄ local ⇄ global
2. Brainstorm and cross pollinate ideas to define a concept and form.
3. Test and reflect on a project: lessons learned become the next step in public art work.
t is not necessary to be an artist to make a creative space. We facilitate and strengthen community members to inquire and give voice to their artistic needs.
1. Openly discuss wants, needs & wishes for a given community.
2. Explore form of expression and ways to practice common ownership.
3. Strengthen communication skills through hands on projects.
Designed for private groups (companies, private entities), with a special interest placed on improving communication skills and working environments through creative means. Team building and creative collaboration across cultural and organizational structures.
✓ Learn practical techniques to stimulate one’s imagination and innovative thinking.
✓ Explore the process of creativity, rather than simply focusing on the product.
✓ Discover how to look at the world around you to get inspiration.
✓ Individual and group activities to get over creative blocks and the fear of failure.
✓ Experiment with many different everyday materials
✓ Use our memories to trigger our imagination.
✓ Engage curiosity every day and make it work for you.
✓ Establish a 15 minute a day creativity practice to accomplish your goals after the WorkshopLab ends.
For more information, please contact Steven and Ximena.